The Nater Associates, Ltd. Workplace Violence Prevention – Workplace Security Consulting Services are designed with your unique business in mind. Because clients expect maximum value for their investment, Nater Associates, Ltd. integrates relative aspects of workplace security to reduce or minimize threats and risks that makes the workplace vulnerable to acts of aggression by employees, former employee and non-employees. Simply put, my holistic approach to Workplace Violence Prevention considers your situation in tailoring a suite of strategic and tactical solutions to the introduction of new methodologies in support of existing policies and plans. To reinforce the effort, communicating the initiative by properly training the workforce is the best way to build trusting employee involvement and confidence in the employer’s capability to provide for their safety and security.
“I recommend without any hesitation Felix P. Nater for all you’re Security Consultant requirements. Mr. Felix Nater has high integrity, expert detailed knowledge and provides great results time and time again. Mr. Felix Nater is truly the best in the industry!” Victor Hayghe, Affinity Health Plan
The following services are designed by Nater Associates, Ltd. with you in mind:
- Workplace Violence Prevention Consulting This is where we meet to discuss the current workplace violence prevention posture, and security status as it relates to addressing the OSHA Regulation in alignment with the OSHA 4 Categories of Workplace Violence. Nater Associates provides an integrated suite of strategic and tactical consulting solutions that helps employers mitigate the threat of violence from current and former employees, non-employees, and manage the domestic/intimate partner violence spillover threat to the workplace. Working with senior leaders and other managers to provide ongoing assistance and support, implementing and managing worksite specific workplace violence prevention strategy, and tactics. In the end, Nater Associates and you create a self-sustaining capability in support of the OSHA (Occupational Safety & Health Administration) Regulation and the ASIS/ SHRM Workplace Violence Prevention Standard.
- Workplace Security Consulting to help organizations integrate, collaborate, coordinate, communicate and manage organizational resources and security strategy cost effectively and efficiently, conducting independent assessments of existing security, and emergency preparedness plans to ensure proper planning, coordination, and execution in response to nonfatal & fatal acts of workplace violence including active shooter or the intimate/domestic violence workplace spillover violence and other criminal related activity. In the end the objective is to help make organizations become self-sustainable by establishing a baseline of knowledge from which to ensure workplace violence prevention and security programs are understood and implemented properly in meeting organizational response expectations.
- Situational Awareness and Workplace Violence Prevention Training that supports policy, plans and procedures in aspects of workplace violence prevention, violence response and incident assessment at every level of the organization. The training developed will be specific to your needs. It will address an organizational response in aspects of workplace violence prevention, active shooter (violence response methodology), personnel security, situational awareness, and leadership responsibilities. To achieve a reliable level of credibility the training conducted will be customized, audience, content and worksite and situation specific.
- Incident Assessment and Litigation Support Services to provide organizations technical guidance and assistance in training appropriate personnel to respond to a threat of violence and provide expertise in assessing and evaluating workplace violence incidents and third-party review of incidents and investigations in special situations.
- Outsource Security Adviser Services to support the organization’s leadership team implement, integrate and manage workplace violence prevention, workplace security, emergency preparedness, crisis management and business interruption policy and plans before, during and after an emergency situation. Nater Associates will provide technical assistance, guidance and direct the security process onsite or offsite as needed.
- Program Management Support to help organizations implement and review existing workplace violence and workplace security related policy, plans and procedures, implement prioritized security assessment recommendations. Assist with the coordination of other personnel security measures and prioritize technology procurement.
Ready to discuss your needs or project? Contact us today! (1-877-VALU101)