Nater Associates, Ltd. takes an integrated approach to Workplace Violence Prevention & Workplace Security Consulting. The objective is to train and educate the workforce on a framework of knowledge that integrates the OSHA 4 Categories of Workplace Violence in advising stakeholders on the WHY and HOW of prevention, intervention, risk Mitigation and training. The deep dive performed by the comprehensive assessment is to provide a critical review of the workplace violence prevention, security posture, and training value. A top-down organizational response is integrated, coordinated, and communicated through quality leadership and training. Proactive intervention strategies emphasize the importance of workforce safety, and workplace security through management commitment and workforce involvement.
“I recommend without any hesitation Felix P. Nater for all your Security Consultant requirements. Mr. Felix Nater has high integrity, expert detailed knowledge, and provides great results time and time again. Mr. Felix Nater is truly the best in the industry!” Victor Hayghe, Affinity Health Plan
The following services are designed by Nater Associates, Ltd. with the Client in mind:
- Workplace Violence Prevention Consulting starts with a fact finding, and information gathering session involving key players. The prevention effort focuses on leveraging warning signs and risk factors and managing transition from disgruntled current/former employee to active shooter and the threat posed by the intimate partner workplace spillover. that supports existing policies and plans. In the end, senior management commitment, and employee involvement is recognized as essential components. The goal is to establish an interdependent capability that meets the Client’s expectations, concerns, limitations, and desired outcomes. The Client will have an enhanced understanding of how to roll out their comprehensive workplace violence prevention, and violence response organizational strategy in alignment with the ASIS/ SHRM Workplace Violence Prevention Standard.
- Workplace Security Consulting Services answers the question what does workplace security mean to you. Here helping organizations develop an understanding and best approaches to workplace violence, active shooters, suicidal violence, domestic violence, bomb or arson threats, armed robbery, and suspicious mail or packages are a priority. Security strategy is developed, and plans, and procedures are assessed and integrated with technology, leveraged to enhance prevention capabilities.
- Situational Awareness and Workplace Violence Prevention Training is designed to ensure understanding aspects of workplace violence; workplace violence prevention and workplace security is clear. Training will be specific to the organizational needs and capabilities. To achieve a reliable level of credibility the training conducted will be customized to audience, content, and worksite specific.
- Incident Assessment and Litigation Support Services provides organizations technical guidance, and assistance needed during and at the conclusion of any incident assessment. Appropriate risk abatement recommendations measures will be offered. Third-party review of management investigations is designed for special situations requiring independent review.
- Coaching, Facilitation and Advisory Services will provide technical assistance, guidance, and support to the organization’s leadership in implementing, and managing the workplace violence prevention program, workplace security, emergency preparedness, crisis management and business interruption policy and plans before, during and after an emergency.
- Program Management Support Services will help organizations implement and review existing workplace violence and workplace security related policy, plans and procedures, implement prioritized security assessment recommendations, help coordinate personnel security measures, and prioritize technology procurement.
WE DO THIS BY…
Assessing and evaluating workplace violence prevention, physical security, visitor management, active shooters, suicidal violence prevention, domestic violence, bomb or arson threats, armed robbery, and suspicious mail or packages
Assessing and evaluating the worksite specific environments to identify at risk situations.
Identifying threats to worker safety and recommend changes or improvements to reduce risk to workers, and others.
Assisting implement changes or improvements to increase and enhance workplace security posture.
Reviewing existing workplace violence prevention, security, threat, crisis, and emergency preparedness in support of an active shooter incident or other situation.
Training all employees on relative aspects of workplace violence, workplace violence prevention, violence response (active shooter) and situational awareness.
Aiding in conducting workplace violence incident and litigation support in Arbitration, EEO and other administrative proceedings.
Ready to discuss your needs or project? Contact us today! (704-784-0260)