Nater Associates, Ltd. takes an integrated, collaborated, coordinated and communicated approach to Workplace Violence Prevention & Workplace Security Consulting. The objective is to deliver a get-well plan based on the results of a workplace violence prevention critical vulnerability assessment and sustained by quality training. Develop and roll out appropriate policies, plans and procedures as part of an aligned workplace violence prevention program. To support the alignment the workforce will be trained on aspects of workplace violence, workplace violence prevention, workplace security and violence response protocols ensuring institutional knowledge. Such training methodology integrates the OSHA 4 Categories of Workplace Violence, OSHA Definitions of workplace violence, warning signs, risk factors, contributing factors, prevention and risk mitigation. In the end management commitment and employee involvement will play a significant prevention and mitigation role through a coordinated effort and quality training. The deep dive performed by the vulnerability assessment will provide an overview of the workplace violence prevention and security posture. Focus on a top-down organizational response that is integrated, collaborated and coordinated through quality leadership will promote workforce trust and confidence in management’s ability to provide for their safety and security.
“I recommend without any hesitation Felix P. Nater for all your Security Consultant requirements. Mr. Felix Nater has high integrity, expert detailed knowledge, and provides great results time and time again. Mr. Felix Nater is truly the best in the industry!” Victor Hayghe, Affinity Health Plan
The following services are designed by Nater Associates, Ltd. with the Client in mind:
- Workplace Violence Prevention Consulting starts with a meeting of the minds on defining the mutual expectations. The workplace violence prevention critical vulnerability assessment will gather information that will sustain the great work already being done or create opportunities to enhance and improve the current posture. The educational focus will target learning that leverages warning signs and risk factors, de-escalation, risk mitigation that include managing the transition from disgruntled current/former employee to active assailant and the threat posed by the intimate partner workplace spillover. In the end, senior management commitment, and employee involvement are recognized as essential components of the organizational workplace violence prevention plan. The goal will be to establish an organizational response capability that meets the Client’s expectations in addressing concerns, and desired outcomes. The Client will have a clear understanding of how to manage their workplace violence prevention, and violence response organizational strategy using the ASIS/ SHRM Workplace Violence Prevention Standard as the baseline.
- Workplace Security Consulting Services answers the question what does workplace security mean to you. Here helping organizations develop an understanding and best approaches to workplace violence, active shooters, suicidal violence, domestic violence, bomb or arson threats, armed robbery, and suspicious mail or packages are a priority. Security strategy is developed, and plans, and procedures are assessed and integrated with technology, leveraged to enhance prevention capabilities.
- Situational Awareness and Workplace Violence Prevention Training is designed to ensure understanding aspects of workplace violence; workplace violence prevention and workplace security is clear. Training will be specific to the organizational needs and capabilities. To achieve a reliable level of credibility the training conducted will be customized to audience, content, and worksite specific.
- Incident Assessment and Litigation Support Services provides organizations technical guidance, and assistance needed during and at the conclusion of any incident assessment. Appropriate risk abatement recommendations measures will be offered. Third-party review of management investigations is designed for special situations requiring independent review.
- Coaching, Facilitation and Advisory Services will provide technical assistance, guidance, and support to the organization’s leadership in implementing, and managing the workplace violence prevention program, workplace security, emergency preparedness, crisis management and business interruption policy and plans before, during and after an emergency.
- Program Management Support Services will help organizations implement and review existing workplace violence and workplace security related policy, plans and procedures, implement prioritized security assessment recommendations, help coordinate personnel security measures, and prioritize technology procurement.
WE DO THIS BY…
Assessing and evaluating workplace violence prevention, physical security, visitor management, active shooters, suicidal violence prevention, domestic violence, bomb or arson threats, armed robbery, and suspicious mail or packages
Assessing and evaluating the worksite specific environments to identify at risk situations.
Identifying threats to worker safety and recommend changes or improvements to reduce risk to workers, and others.
Assisting implement changes or improvements to increase and enhance workplace security posture.
Reviewing existing workplace violence prevention, security, threat, crisis, and emergency preparedness in support of an active shooter incident or other situation.
Training all employees on relative aspects of workplace violence, workplace violence prevention, violence response (active shooter) and situational awareness.
Aiding in conducting workplace violence incident and litigation support in Arbitration, EEO and other administrative proceedings.
Ready to discuss your needs or project? Contact us today! (704-784-0260)