Nater Associates Ltd. takes a common-sense integrated, collaborated, coordinated, and communicated approach to Workplace Violence Prevention & Workplace Security Consulting. The objective of the Violence Interdiction Method is to create an organizational response to workplace violence, workplace violence prevention, and violence response through an informed workforce sustained by quality training. To accomplish a Robust, Agile and Proactive (RAP) Violence Interdiction Method, appropriate policies, plans, and procedures must be implemented as part of an aligned workplace violence prevention program. To support the alignment the workforce will be trained on aspects of workplace violence, workplace violence prevention, workplace security and violence response protocols to ensure institutional knowledge. The training methodology must integrate the OSHA 4 Categories of Workplace Violence, OSHA Definitions, OSHA Expectations, warning signs, risk factors, contributing factors, prevention, and risk mitigation. In the end management commitment and employee involvement must unite in playing a significant prevention, and mitigation role through a coordinated effort, and quality training. A deep dive performed by the workplace violence prevention assessment will provide an insight into workplace violence prevention and security posture offering recommendations. The focus will be on a top-down organizational response that protects the workforce against the threat of workplace violence and the organization against the threat of a negligence civil lawsuit through a coordinated organizational response, quality training, and effective understanding of workplace violence prevention. In the end, promoting workforce trust and confidence in management’s ability to provide for their safety and security will be apparent.
“I recommend without any hesitation Felix P. Nater for all your Security Consultant requirements. Mr. Felix Nater has high integrity, expert detailed knowledge, and provides great results time and time again. Mr. Felix Nater is truly the best in the industry!” Victor Hayghe, Affinity Health Plan
The following services are designed by Nater Associates, Ltd. with the Client in mind:
- Workplace Violence Prevention Consulting will start with an Executive Briefing to defining the project and establishing mutual expectations. The workplace violence prevention assessment will gather and evaluate information that will sustain the magnificent work already being done, creating opportunities to enhance, and improve the current posture. The educational focus will target learning that leverages greater understanding of workplace violence, workplace violence prevention and risk mitigation in managing the transition from disgruntled current/former employee to active assailant and the intimate partner workplace spillover. The goal will be to establish an understanding of an organizational response capability that can help the organization address concerns and obtain desired outcomes. Leadership will begin to understand the value of a Robust, Agile, Proactive Violence Interdiction Method as part of an organizational strategy using the ASIS/ SHRM Workplace Violence Prevention Standard as the baseline.
- Workplace Security Consulting Services answers the question what does workplace security mean to you. Here helping organizations develop an understanding and best approaches to workplace violence, active shooters, suicidal violence, domestic violence, bomb or arson threats, armed robbery, and suspicious mail or packages are a priority. Security strategy is developed, and plans, and procedures are assessed and integrated with technology, leveraged to enhance prevention capabilities.
- Situational Awareness and Workplace Violence Prevention Training is designed to ensure understanding aspects of workplace violence; workplace violence prevention and workplace security is clear. Training will be specific to the organizational needs and capabilities. To achieve a reliable level of credibility the training conducted will be customized to audience, content, and worksite specific.
- Incident Assessment and Litigation Support Services provides organizations technical guidance, and assistance needed during and at the conclusion of any incident assessment. Appropriate risk abatement recommendations measures will be offered. Third-party review of management investigations is designed for special situations requiring independent review.
- Coaching, Facilitation and Advisory Services will provide technical assistance, guidance, and support to the organization’s leadership in implementing, and managing the workplace violence prevention program, workplace security, emergency preparedness, crisis management and business interruption policy and plans before, during and after an emergency.
- Program Management Support Services will help organizations implement and review existing workplace violence and workplace security related policy, plans and procedures, implement prioritized security assessment recommendations, help coordinate personnel security measures, and prioritize technology procurement.
WE DO THIS BY…
Assessing and evaluating workplace violence prevention, physical security, visitor management, active shooters, suicidal violence prevention, domestic violence, bomb or arson threats, armed robbery, and suspicious mail or packages
Assessing and evaluating the worksite specific environments to identify at risk situations.
Identifying threats to worker safety and recommend changes or improvements to reduce risk to workers, and others.
Assisting implement changes or improvements to increase and enhance workplace security posture.
Reviewing existing workplace violence prevention, security, threat, crisis, and emergency preparedness in support of an active shooter incident or other situation.
Training all employees on relative aspects of workplace violence, workplace violence prevention, violence response (active shooter) and situational awareness.
Aiding in conducting workplace violence incident and litigation support in Arbitration, EEO and other administrative proceedings.
Ready to discuss your needs or project? Contact us today! (704-784-0260)