Nater Associates Ltd. takes a practical, common-sense training and consulting approach to Workplace Violence Prevention & Workplace Security Consulting. The objective of the consulting approach is to achieve an organizational response to workplace violence, workplace violence prevention, and violence response through an informed workforce sustained by quality training. To accomplish this a Robust, Agile and Proactive (RAP) Violence Interdiction Method is used to engage leaders as appropriate in developing policies, plans, procedures and training as part of an aligned workplace violence prevention program. To support the alignment the workforce will be trained on aspects of workplace violence, workplace violence prevention, workplace security and violence response protocols (active shooter included) to ensure institutional knowledge and capability. The training methodology integrates the OSHA 4 Categories of Workplace Violence, OSHA Definitions, OSHA Expectations, warning signs, risk factors, contributing factors, prevention, and risk mitigation. In the end management commitment and employee involvement are integrated to playing a unified prevention, and risk mitigation role that is a coordinated effort to ensure quality execution. A deep dive performed by the workplace violence prevention assessment provides insight into the organizational workplace violence prevention and security posture. The focus of which will result in a top-down program management assessment that identifies gaps & vulnerabilities and offers recommendations. In the end, promoting workforce trust and confidence in management’s ability to provide for their safety and security will be apparent.
“I recommend without any hesitation Felix P. Nater for all your Security Consultant requirements. Mr. Felix Nater has high integrity, expert detailed knowledge, and provides great results time and time again. Mr. Felix Nater is truly the best in the industry!” Victor Hayghe, Affinity Health Plan
The following services are designed by Nater Associates, Ltd. with the Client in mind:
- Workplace Violence Prevention Consulting establishes clarity and understanding through the Executive Briefing that defines the project objectives and establishes mutual expectations. The workplace violence prevention assessment will gather and evaluate information that will sustain the magnificent work already being done and create opportunities to enhance, and improvement of the current posture. The educational focus will be on learning that leverages greater understanding of workplace violence, workplace violence prevention, violence response by creating institutional knowledge in how best to prevent and manage threats posed by current and former employees, customers, patients & clients, criminal activity, active assailant and the intimate partner workplace spillover. The goal will be establishment of organizational response that addresses concerns proactively, efficiently and effectively. Leadership will play a significant irole in creating a Robust, Agile, Proactive (RAP) Violence Interdiction Method mindset using the ASIS/ SHRM Workplace Violence Prevention Standard as the baseline.
- Workplace Security Consulting Services supports the workplace violence prevention policy and plans by evaluating current technology and security management practices. The goal is to help organizations develop an understanding and best approaches to workplace violence, the active shooters, suicide violence, domestic violence, bomb threats, armed robbery, and suspicious letter and packages as part of workforce safety and security. Security strategy is developed, and plans, and procedures are integrated with technology around leveraging and enhancing workplace security and workplace prevention capabilities.
- Situational Awareness and Workplace Violence Prevention Training are intentionally designed to create learning and sustained understanding of what constitutes workplace violence, workplace violence prevention, violence response, workplace security and personnel risk mitigation measures. Training will be specific to the organizational needs and the types of threats the workforce is likely to encounter. The goal is to achieve a reliable level of credibility & trust in training that is workforce and worksite specific.
- Incident Assessment and Litigation Support Services provides organizations a higher level of technical suuport including independent review, guidance, and assistance during and/or at the conclusion of any threat or incident assessment. It offers telephonic or onsite risk abatement assessment measures and recommendations. And includes Third-party review of management investigations in special situations requiring independent review.
- Coaching, Facilitation and Advisory Services provide confidential assistance, guidance, and support to the organization’s leadership team in managing the workplace violence prevention program, workplace security, emergency action plans, crisis management and business continuity policy and plans before, during and after an emergency.
- Program Management Support Services provides the organization a Consultant on Retainer Services to support existing workplace violence prevention, workplace security, operational security, and training; to include implementation of prioritized security assessment recommendations, personnel security measures, and identify best technology needs.
WE DO THIS BY…
Assessing and evaluating workplace violence prevention, physical security, visitor management, active shooters, suicidal violence prevention, domestic violence, bomb or arson threats, armed robbery, and suspicious mail or packages
Assessing and evaluating the worksite specific environments to identify at risk situations.
Identifying threats to worker safety and recommend changes or improvements to reduce risk to workers, and others.
Assisting implement changes or improvements to increase and enhance workplace security posture.
Reviewing existing workplace violence prevention, security, threat, crisis, and emergency preparedness in support of an active shooter incident or other situation.
Training all employees on relative aspects of workplace violence, workplace violence prevention, violence response (active shooter) and situational awareness.
Aiding in conducting workplace violence incident and litigation support in Arbitration, EEO and other administrative proceedings.
Ready to discuss your needs or project? Contact us today! (704-784-0260)