Nater Associates, Ltd. takes a comprehensive approach to Workplace Violence Prevention & Workplace Security Consulting. The Client’s workplace and workforce are considered for unique risks. All factors are considered that would make the workplace and workforce vulnerable to acts of aggression such as the active shooter threat posed by current and former employees, the intimate partner workplace violence spillover into the workplace and the threat posed by the opportunistic criminal during a commission of a crime. Simply put solutions and methodologies are recommended in support of existing security policies and plans. Clients are informed of the importance of senior management commitment, and employee involvement in establishing trust and confidence. The organizational response must be communicated from the top down, emphasized through policies and plans, and supported by training. Proactive intervention strategies emphasize the importance of workforce safety, and workplace security.
“I recommend without any hesitation Felix P. Nater for all you’re Security Consultant requirements. Mr. Felix Nater has high integrity, expert detailed knowledge and provides great results time and time again. Mr. Felix Nater is truly the best in the industry!” Victor Hayghe, Affinity Health Plan
The following services are designed by Nater Associates, Ltd. with the Client in mind:
- Workplace Violence Prevention Consulting starts with a fact finding, and information gathering session involving key players to understand the Client’s needs, expectations, concerns and limitations in arriving at desired outcomes. The intent of the session is to thoroughly understand the situation and get the Client’s buy-in. During this process, Nater Associates will ensure the Client that any deliverables will be mindful and thoughtful of the Client’s capabilities in providing for a safe and secure workplace. The goal of the process is to ensure the Client that in the end the objective is to support the OSHA Regulation by integrating the OSHA 4 Categories of Workplace Violence into policies, plans, procedures, and training. Ultimately, Nater Associates wants to leave the Client empowered and capable of implementing, managing and executing a comprehensive workplace violence prevention program executed through an organizational strategy and response. Nater Associates wants to help create a self-sustaining capability consistent within their policies and plans and their ability to establish compliance in support of the OSHA (Occupational Safety & Health Administration) Regulation and in alignment with the ASIS/ SHRM Workplace Violence Prevention Standard.
- Workplace Security Consulting Services designed to support the workplace violence prevention program by helping organizations develop best approaches to workplace violence prevention security strategy, plans, and procedures cost effectively and efficiently.
- Situational Awareness and Workplace Violence Prevention Training are designed to deliver and support policy, plans and procedures and empower the workforce through personal responsibility, accountability, and consequences. Training will be specific to the organizational needs and capabilities. To achieve a reliable level of credibility the training conducted will be customized to audience, content, and worksite specific.
- Incident Assessment and Litigation Support Services to provide organizations technical guidance and assistance needed during and at the conclusion of any incident assessment and recommending appropriate risk abatement measures while offering third-party review of management investigations in special situations requiring independent review.
- Coaching, Facilitation and Advisory Services to provide technical assistance, guidance in support of the organization’s leadership in implementing and managing the workplace violence prevention program, workplace security, emergency preparedness, crisis management and business interruption policy and plans before, during and after an emergency.
- Program Management Support Services to help organizations implement and review existing workplace violence and workplace security related policy, plans and procedures, implement prioritized security assessment recommendations, help coordinate personnel security measures, and prioritize technology procurement.
WE DO THIS BY…
Assessing and evaluating workplace violence prevention, physical security, visitor management, and training posture.
Assessing and evaluating the worksite specific environments to identify at risk situations.
Identifying threats to worker safety and recommend changes or improvements to reduce risk to workers, and others.
Assisting implement changes or improvements to increase and enhance workplace security posture.
Reviewing existing workplace violence prevention, security, threat, crisis, and emergency preparedness in support of an active shooter incident or other situation.
Training all employees on relative aspects of workplace violence, workplace violence prevention, violence response (active shooter) and situational awareness.
Aiding in conducting workplace violence incident and litigation support in Arbitration, EEO and other administrative proceedings.
Ready to discuss your needs or project? Contact us today! (704-784-0260)