At Nater Associates, Ltd. I begin every project with a consultative process that looks at your current posture in addressing your needs. The comprehensive workplace violence prevention assessment is the tool used to help determine where you are today and where you may want to go. At the end of the assessment, I prepare and deliver a detailed report containing findings and recommendations. This diagnosis we partner to identify your priorities in implementing recommendations based on what needs to change and what needs to remain the same. It establishes a baseline from which to ensure that proper consideration is given to appropriate program development and proper workplace violence training content.
“…Felix was successful in communicating to stakeholders and creating productive teams because he listens. He learns the organizations culture and operational environment and uses that information to draw sound and effective procedures. He understands what works best for his client.” Gary Thompson, Security Director
The violence interdiction strategy is the consulting process I use to help address your specific program design needs. It’s more like talking with you about your immediate, short term and long-term objectives in a way where you begin to see how the results will look and why. Together we will create a paradigm shift that sets your approach and mindset apart in today’s increasingly demanding workplace security challenges.
To get there, Nater Associates, Ltd. applies a practical, pragmatic holistic approach in helping manufacturing, processing & production firms arrive at efficient, cost-effective workplace violence prevention and workplace security training and consulting solutions. Together we work towards creating a culture of organizational commitment & senior management investment in a robust, agile and proactive (RAP) response Violence Interdiction Strategy (VIM) around OSHA’s Workplace Violence Prevention Elements and the OSHA 4 Categories of Violence. The goal of this strategy focuses on the creation of an organizational design that works together to prevent and minimize risks of today and tomorrow.
Contact us to find the right security consulting solutions for your company today! Call Felix (704) 784-0260
Over the past two decades, significant events have occurred affecting workplace safety and security; but one thing has not changed – the demand for proactive, competent insight and assistance in the face of limiting budgets and the need for effectiveness and quality leadership.
Most of the organizations I work with have a track record of success and proactive engagement but want to increase their performance and improve their cultural leadership.
For some that means either taking small steps or a comprehensive view of your human resource-security strategy and moving in a different direction. Others may need to implement new strategy and tactics and change how they manage their violence prevention methodology by sculpturing security consulting solutions that avoid the one size fits all.
Some Security Consulting Solutions My Clients Have Experienced
- partnered with a GA based firm to design an eLearning turnkey computer-based workplace violence prevention training solution that integrates with the client’s learning management system.
- presented worksite specific training in 3 states supported by computer-based workplace violence prevention and active shooter training designed for a North Carolina based energy service provider.
- partnered with a South Carolina based prime contractor and collaborated with a South Carolina energy service provider conduct worksite specific assessments and delivered worksite specific workplace violence prevention, and active shooter training.
- designed customized workplace violence prevention training programs for manufacturing, processing, production, educational institutions, healthcare and non-profit organizations that improved situational awareness and enhanced the value of prevention.
- performed a comprehensive critical vulnerability assessment and security audit of 125 USPS offices and plants on Long Island, NY that provided senior management an opportunity to review internal and external security threats to people, customers, facilities, plants and vehicles.
- access control, visitor management & physical security practices, policy, plans and procedures were implemented at a VA based training and education organization following the security assessment.
- a customized customer service awareness training program for security officers that improved customer & visitor relationships was designed in collaboration with the VP for Facilities and the Security Director at the Queens New York Children’s Museum
- collaborated with a major training firm to help write a storyboard for a training video on the role of security officers in preventing workplace violence.
- introduced risk mitigation measures that helped nullify gaps in offices, buildings, vehicles and personnel security operations at the healthcare insurance provider resulting from conducting 11 safety – security assessments in NYC & Westchester County, NY.
- increased operational awareness and procedures organization-wide by partnering with a major defense contractor to deliver corporate mail-room security and mail handling training.
- currently working with a midsize beverage processing and distribution center on New Jersey in support of their workplace violence prevention policy and annual leadership training.
- worked with a NYC based employer to assess and evaluate workplace violence related incidents in NY and DC.
- helped a major prime contractor write a handbook on workplace violence prevention guidelines.
- led and facilitated presentations and panels on national, regional and local conferences, seminars and simulation exercises on workplace violence prevention & active shooter violence response.
- assessed and evaluate the workplace violence prevention – security posture of pharmaceutical, medical warehouse and educational employers and helped roll out workplace violence prevention and violence response [active shooter] policy, plans, procedures and training.
These Clients were all outcome focused and results oriented. Imagine how more successful you can be by helping your organization achieve long-lasting results!