Business Development Strategy and Vision.
I partner with manufacturing, processing and production firms and other organizations to provide for safe/nonviolent workplaces through the application of holistic violence interdiction strategies. By providing organizations business – security critical information they may require to develop the right strategies and act independently to prevent, mitigate and reduce incidents, circumstances and situations that can lead to homicidal violence. I help them achieve this objective by enhancing awareness through an informed workforce and its organizational response.
I believe in taking risks for our Clients. I see a distinction between giving information and giving advice. I see my role as telling people, “Here’s what you should do about a problem, a situation, or an opportunity,” and support it with a compelling investment in the Client. I see my work as a leadership responsibility. In the end, I empower the Client to act independently with limited involvement from their consultant.
The Nater Associates Focus is on:
- Broadening on the nature of Client work, the reputation I build in helping Clients attain long-term results, and the widening application of my expertise and experiences.
- Increasing profitability, not revenue. Quality not quantity.
- Increasing revenue while decreasing overhead.
- Belief that predetermined financial results are only one indication of success. It is truly the ability to meet long-term, predetermined goals that dictates the true measure of ultimate financial success.
- Realizing that potential opportunities may surface as a part of my practice while on your project that, while it may not be a core product or service, Nater Associates gladly accepts this as an opportunity for future development.
Contact Felix! (1-877-VALU101) I have four (4) questions which will help determine if you can benefit from my coaching.
Nater Associates Core Principles
- I will undertake consulting assignment that result in the direct resolution and involvement of the Client in enhancing their workplace violence prevention security posture by containing costs and improving operations in reducing problems.
- I will assist in the improvement of the security education process and understanding from the top down to the lowest level of employee to realize the benefit of the security strategy and financial commitment made by the Client.
- I will design and implement workshops and seminars that result in demonstrable behavior changes as determined by the Client’s wants, desires, values and solutions they expect through sustaining and reinforcing support.
- I will endeavor to create a collaborative business-security relationship in which the corporate security responsibility is shared with the Client, skills are transferred and dependence is gradually diminished to the point of disengagement.
- I will identify a prospect’s real needs, concerns and issues then offer customized solutions and plans that takes into consideration that all parties should have their profitability needs profitably met.