Nater Associates, Ltd. applies a holistic practical approach to helping organizations arrive at efficient, cost-effective workplace violence prevention and workplace security consulting solutions, based on 20 years of experience based & knowledge centered expertise as a United States Postal Inspector and Security Management Consultant. Together we work to help the Client’s leaders manage and implement workplace violence prevention strategy designed to engage the workforce. Understanding what is workplace violence prevention will help clarify the impact of workplace violence on people, workplaces, the business, bottom-line and stakeholders. Combating the threat of workplace violence becomes a sense of urgency when management commitment and investment is achieved and applied. To help achieve this understanding, we work together to help organizations shape their robust, agile and proactive (RAP) Violence Interdiction Strategy (VIM) around OSHA’s 5 Workplace Violence Prevention Elements. The objective of this strategy revolves around swift intervention and hasty documented resolution that softens the blow of discontent tomorrow by taking reasonable corrective measures immediately today that eliminates hazards and minimize the risk tomorrow.
Contact us to find the right security consulting solutions for your company today! Call Felix 1-877-VALUU101
Over the past two decades, significant events have occurred affecting workplace safety and security; but one thing has not changed – the demand for proactive, competent insight and assistance in the face of limiting budgets and the need for effectiveness and quality leadership.
Most of the organizations I work with have a track record of success and proactive engagement but want to increase their performance and improve their cultural leadership.
For some that means taking small steps or a comprehensive view of their human resource-security strategy and moving in a different direction. Others may need to implement new strategy and tactics and change how they manage their violence prevention methodology by sculpturing security consulting solutions that avoid the one size fits all.
Some Security Consulting Solutions We Have Achieved for Our Clients
- designed customized workplace violence prevention programs that helped increase situational awareness and greater understanding of roles and functions for manufacturing, processing, production, educational institutions, healthcare and non-profit organizations.
- conducted a comprehensive critical vulnerability assessment and security audit of 125 USPS offices and plants on Long Island, NY to address external security threats to people, facilities, plants and vehicles.
- following workplace violence prevention training and security assessments access control, visitor management, physical security practices, policy, plans and procedures were improved at manufacturing, processing, production, warehouse and other organizations.
- collaborated with the security director and VP for facilities at a Queens, New York children’s museum to design a customized customer service awareness training program for security officers that improved customer & visitor relationships.
- collaborated with a major security officer training firm to help write a storyboard for a training video on the role of security officers in preventing workplace violence.
- helped identify gaps in office and personnel security operations at a healthcare insurance provider by introducing risk mitigation measures resulting from conducting 11 safety – security assessments in NYC & Westchester County, NY.
- partnered with a major defense contractor to deliver corporate mail-room security and mail handling training that increased operational awareness and procedures organization-wide.
- currently working with a midsize beverage processing and distribution employer on New Jersey in rolling out workplace violence prevention policy and annual manager & supervisory leadership training.
- helped organizations implement and manage workplace violence prevention plans and incident assessment in VA, NY, NJ and DC through project management and outsource advisory support
- provided subject matter expertise in helping a major prime contractor write a handbook on workplace violence prevention guidelines.
- led and facilitated panel discussions on workplace violence prevention & simulation exercises at national, regional and local conferences & seminars.
- helped a pharmaceutical, medical warehouse and educational organizations roll out workplace violence prevention and violence response [active shooter] policy, plans, procedures, and training.
These Clients were all outcome focused and results oriented. Imagine how more successful you can be by helping your organization achieve long-lasting results!