Felix Nater’s Philosophy to Helping Clients Achieve Their Desired Outcomes!
Felix P. Nater, CSC is an experienced-based, expertise-centered Client focused workplace violence prevention security management consultant who helps organizations make the best buying decisions in addressing their immediate and future needs. I am not a psychiatrist, psychologist or a social worker. My experiences did not come from sitting in a classroom analyzing data. But, I’ll guaranty you that everything I know comes from direct involvement from working in your environments conducting incident assessments, solving problems and addressing training concerns. I know that I am rarely the 1st consultant that’s called. However, I am the need that results in the call. The advice I provide my Clients and Prospects is proactive and designed to address specific questions so that the buying decision is intentional. All I do is facilitate the discussion.
I believe that the Client should never be sold anything that they really don’t need for the sake of making the sale or that I can do it all. I further believe that it is my duty to insure that Clients and Prospects know what services will address their needs and understanding that they are entitled to derive the best value. My ultimate desire is to create a trusting but lasting relationship that comes to rely on sound advice and support, consistent with their current needs while addressing future needs.
I will not allow my Clients or Prospects to buy on emotion only when there is a practical long-term solution that is cost-effective, suitable and appropriate. It is my desire and interest to promote services to all my Clients and Prospects so that they are in a better position to address their problems and concerns without waiting for me to pitch or sell. In other words, I will arm my Clients and Prospects with sufficient information that will allow them to ask specific questions in addressing their issues.
How Will Felix Achieve this?
Felix Nater will:
- Identify real needs, concerns or issues and offer immediate or customized plans that takes into consideration that all parties should have their profitability needs profitably met.
- Answer the question: What does the Client’s capabilities do not to secure the internal and external workplace environment against the threat of workplace violence and aggression and are these measures reasonable, sufficient, cost-effective and coordinated to achieve their maximum value and purpose.
- Assess and evaluate existing policies, plans, procedures, practices & programs to identify security gaps.
- Help understand the value of properly deployed physical security, access control & visitor management technology & systems that enhance workforce & workplace security.
- Recommend cost-effective security management approaches, methodologies and strategies.
- Identify how the unintentional consequences of policies contribute to conflict and workplace violence.
- Implement workshops and seminars that result in demonstrable security changes and improvements thru situational awareness, sustainment and reinforcement support.
Contact Felix Nater today to have the needs of your Business properly assessed.