Felix Nater’s Philosophy to Helping Clients Achieve Their Desired Outcomes!
Felix P. Nater, CSC is a client-focused, workplace violence prevention expert. As the owner of Nater Associates, Ltd., Felix helps organizational leaders protect their best investment – their people – and assists them in recognizing their obligation to safeguard their workplaces by establishing a robust prevention strategy.
In partnership with company management, Felix is able to lead each organization in anticipating, assessing, and addressing the current atmosphere and applying the tools and techniques necessary to achieve the desired one. His expertise comes from decades of hands-on involvement in businesses and industries of all sizes. Felix helps clients understand in plain, simple terms the need to be proactive when it comes to violence prevention. He additionally specializes in incident assessments, risk identification, and development and delivery of training programs. He is purposeful in his approaches to craft a customized solution for each organization and places a high-degree of emphasis on educating managers and employees, alike.
Felix is able to achieve the appropriate balance of maintaining a spontaneous, agile workplace while implementing the necessary protocols to achieve a safer environment. He recognizes the uniqueness of every client and formulates results-based initiatives that work within their businesses. Felix is further committed to ensuring that clients receive the best value and outcomes from the combined effort.
Felix’s primary objective is to utilize his background and experience by helping astute leaders recognize the probability and impact that could result from unaddressed violence risks. His ultimate desire is to establish a trusting and lasting relationship that focuses on sound advice and support that creates safer, productive workplaces for his clients, today and in the future.
How Will Felix Achieve this?
Felix Nater will:
- Identify real needs, concerns or issues and offer immediate or customized plans that takes into consideration that all parties should have their profitability needs profitably met.
- Answer the question: What does the Client’s capabilities do not to secure the internal and external workplace environment against the threat of workplace violence and aggression and are these measures reasonable, sufficient, cost-effective and coordinated to achieve their maximum value and purpose.
- Assess and evaluate existing policies, plans, procedures, practices & programs to identify security gaps.
- Help understand the value of properly deployed physical security, access control & visitor management technology & systems that enhance workforce & workplace security.
- Recommend cost-effective security management approaches, methodologies and strategies.
- Identify how the unintentional consequences of policies contribute to conflict and workplace violence.
- Implement workshops and seminars that result in demonstrable security changes and improvements thru situational awareness, sustainment and reinforcement support.
Contact Felix Nater today to have the needs of your Business properly assessed.